Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Effective Communication

effective communication or in malay called komunikasi efektif...
not a faculty subject but has it own strength...
never thought that subject will give such impact to my mood tonight...
just checked my result for that subject on smap online and i got grade B+
i wish to get an A but it turn otherwise...

suddenly, the other subjects pop up in my mind...
how about mechanic fluid, civil engineering material, engineering drawing and CAD, hubungan etnik, titas and the last paper yet i'm not being seated, engineering mathematic 2...
how are the results gonna be?

it scare me off...really get into my nerve...
oh my dear god...please has mercy on me...let me past this semester with flying colors...
get a stable and nice CGPA already make me happy and it such a birthday present to me...
this 14th May is my happiest day in this year or just a normal day that give tear???

however, alhamdulillah for the result, even just B+ but thank to Allah...

and now...time to study...as this thursday is my last paper...
let me through it with fierce...
let me all out...
guys, wish me luck...TQ



No comments:

Post a Comment